Monday, July 6, 2009





Ooo, look what came in the post for me yesterday. 
I made the most of the Stitching Bits and Bobs sale. I will start with my linen purchase, I love the Weeks Dye Works Gingham so I bought a yard of the Straw/Natural and 1/2 a yard of the Gray/Straw. I also bought some WDW Onyx for a Halloween piece. Now for the charts - LaDDa's, Like Home, Love is Little, A Falling Star, Merry Sunshine, Miss Mary Mack and Mocking Bird. The Prairie Schooler's Rabbit Folk and Kitchen Table. Heart in Hand's Spring, Easter, Christmas, Autumn, Summer, Valentine, Halloween and Winter Bird. Drawn Thread's Halloween Spot. Dames of the Needle, N is for Noah. Finally Blackbird Designs, Trix or Treat.
I am so looking forward to stitching these. 
I haven't posted for a while since my boys had used up all our broadband allocation last month and I had to wait for the new period to start. We have increased our download so now I hope not to have any problems. Until next time.
ABCx

No comments: