Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year and Merry Christmas

I know it has been over 2 months since I posted but that doesn't mean I haven't been stitching. This photo is of my finished advent calendar that I was working on earlier in the year, I posted a photo about it in August 2011. Unfortunately the pattern is no longer available and I have already passed on my copy to someone that wanted it. I am going to re-thread the loops for the hooks as they haven't all worked out the same length but I have a whole year to do that.....right?
While we have had a couple of relaxing days watching DVD's I have managed to sew up a couple of finished works, but that I will save for another post as I don't want to leave it so long before posting again.
I do hope you have all had a relaxing break and please stay safe on the roads.

1 comment:

leah said...

Fantastic -well done D. Have a wonderful New Year!