Thursday, July 16, 2009


This is a Lizzie Kate that I will make up into a cushion. There is only so much wall space one has to hang all the stitching.

And here are two of my finished 'Be' series from Shepherds Bush that I am also going to make into cushions.
I ordered the Be Jolly buttons from a shop and they were meant to supply the pattern for free, but they didn't and now the shop has closed down so I am left with the buttons and no pattern!

I know I am an Ozzie but I just love the Halloween Holiday spirit. Ever since our first posting overseas I have decorated the house and got into the "spirit" of the night. I am just a big kid at heart really.
ABCx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have the Be Jolly pattern if you want it. It's a freebie so no worries about sharing. Email me at ozstitcher @ g mail dot com