Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Stash


Yesterday before I went to my stitching group the delivery man came to the door with my parcel from (I won't say yet as I have been overcharged for something and I would like them to fix up the problem first).
I have always wanted a Liberty Hill product and at long last have got one. Hopefully it will be the first of many to come.
This is the pride and joy of my stash. A Stitcher's Companion by Liberty Hill
And here is the rest of the stash that arrived. Prairie House Sampler and Pink Hare Sampler by Ewe & Eye & Friends. Easter Parade by Blackbird Designs. I Love the Birds by Shakespeare's Peddler, I also bought the fabric and threads for this pattern. Skeleton Shadow Box and Witch Shadow box by Prairie Moon. Last but not least I ordered a grab bag of threads. 

Now all I have to find are the shadow boxes here in Australia!!!
ABCx


No comments: