Friday, June 5, 2009

Shepherds Bush to be framed


These next photo's are of the Shepherds Bush works that need framing. Yes it is only the one's that need framing I will show more of the finished works that I have planned for something else. I order the Matts from the US as I think they do really finish the work off nicely. Rensel Studios are so clever.
I am a little disappointed with myself for Little Witch as I stitched it with 2 threads over 2, I forgot I was only meant to use 1 thread. It doesn't have that nice fine finish but I wasn't going to unpick it all. Perhaps one day I can stitch it again when I have nothing else to stitch.....oh like that is ever going to happen.

Garden Gentle & My garden
Autumn Blessings
Fright
Halloween ABC
Little Witch, Pumpkin Hill & Spooky Sheep
Pumpkin Hill
Yuletide Sampler
Little Witch
Jingle & Fa La La
Fa La La
ABCx

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Waw, how beautiful works!! I love autumn blessing I would like to stitch only the sheep but I don't find the pattern, can you help me??

XStitcher said...

Hello Elisabetta,
I have looked at your blog too and love your work also. I bought the kit of Autumn Bleesing from 123Stitch.
I love some of the French designs, can you recommend a good mail order shop? I quite like the TraLaLa designs. Thank you for looking at my blog. ABCx

Carol said...

Your projects are lovely. Where did you find the mats?