Monday, October 19, 2009

More Framing

Thank you for the kind words from my last post, it makes one feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Well here are some more with my terrible camera shots!
They are all Shepherds Bush and the Mat's are Jill Rensel. The Frames are from our local Framer.

A Shepherd's Bush exclusive called Halloween ABC.

This one is my husband's favourite, he really likes the colours and it is called Pumpkin Hill.

Little Witch.



This one is another of my favourites and it is called Fright.

I have also have Spooky Sheep to show you but that picture was worse than these - can you believe that they can get worse!

I still have more to show, so stay tuned.

ABC
x

1 comment:

MaryT said...

Wow the framing is wonderful! The stitching is just as wonderful too. I will look forward to seeing more of your work