Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas ornaments

I have been stitching these over the past few years, they are the ideal kit to have in your purse when you are waiting at the doctor's, sporting events etc. I generally leave the bead work until I am home though. This year I finally put the hats on the heads and backed them with some fabric- just so you can't see my bad stitching, ho, ho, ho.
My New Years Resolution may be to stitch lots of Christmas Ornaments this year so that I can have a cross stitch tree! I have seen some on some blogs and they are absolutely gorgeous.
If you have photo's of your stitching tree, I would love to see it, so please let me know and send me a link.
Now if I finally put them together this year, does that make it a finish for 2010 or is it the year you actually finish stitching them???
ABC
x


No comments: