Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas and a finish

I hope you all have had a lovely Christmas. Ours was quite relaxed as usual, we don't go overboard with the cooking and since is just the four of us we only cook enough for the day. We don't even do a turkey since we all prefer chicken. Ours is really just a glorified Sunday dinner, I guess things will change when our children start to have families of their own but for now I will make the most of the relaxed time.



I had finished this earlier in the year but was just one of those projects I hadn't got around to putting together, these are photos of the front and back. The design is Folk Art Hornbook by Hillside Samplings and it will go with my other Liberty Hill things.



While the dinner was cooking I managed to sew together a finish that just needed to be put together. This is Christmas treat bag by Shepherds Bush.
ABC
x


No comments: